Subject: [amos-list] Faster Blitter?
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 21:05:46 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

   I could really do with a way of speeding the blitter ops up, and I'm
wondering, doesn't AGA have a birst mode that speeds up blitter access by
x4 or something?

   Is this always active, or if not, is there a way of accessing it from
AMOS?

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
          Http://mantasoft.aio.co.uk/      ICQ: 21829166
         Homepage updated 1/7/99 --- James Bond, Out Now!
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
Fortune Cookie Say: Baseball wrong; Man with 3 balls cannot run.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

How has ONElist changed your life?
Share your story with us at http://www.onelist.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html